Carmelo's Ink City
Covid-19 Control Plan
We can’t wait to get back in servicing our wonderful clients again, but making sure we provide the best quality and safe experience during this pandemic. We will continue our top quality sanitizing and disinfecting of the shop along with some extra measures. We will install hand washing/hand sanitizing stations, air purifiers, uv lights and barriers. Along with the CDC guidelines we will make sure our establishment will prevent the spread of Covid-19 and clients will have a worry free environment.
-Everyone must wear a mask the entire time while in the shop. (Don’t have one? We have some for sale.)
-Temperature will be taken at the door.
-Must wash hands.
-Must fill out questionnaire.
-Must keep 6 feet apart. ( Shop will have signage on the floor)
-No food/drinks allowed.
-No kids allowed.
Guidelines on Appointments
- Please arrive on time and wait in your car until your artist or the receptionist comes to get you for your appointment.
- Appointment only/No walk-ins (If you’re thinking about art work or piercings please call the shop for an available spot.)
- All appointments will get a 24hr reminder of their appointment.
* If clients are symptomatic, asymptomatic or has any symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment 2 weeks out or to the next available spot.
- All appointments are client and artist only. No friends/family. (NO EXCUSES / No waiting around in the waiting room.
- If you have an appointment please call the shop and we will get you once we are ready.
- All consultations will be via FaceTime or Zoom. (15 - 30 mins per customer) $100 DEPOSIT PLUS $20 FEE PER CONSULTATION.
- All tattoos will be charged an additional $20 for Covid19 surcharge. (Reason being for extra supplies, materials and precautions taken for any hazard for pandemic.
- 15 minute grace period if you’re running late. If missed you forfeit your deposit. If don’t call before scheduled time to let us know you’re running late for the 15min. grace period you forfeit your deposit.